Dublin, 07 July 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Protein Expression Market (2022-2027) by System Type, Product & Service, Application, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff The Report analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Protein Expression Market is estimated to be valued at USD 2.84 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 5.05 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.19%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global protein expression market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are 3M Company, Agilent Technologies, Artes Biotechnology, Bioneer, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Genscript Biotech, Jena Bioscience, Leniobio, Lifesensors, Lonza, Lucigen, Merck, New England Biolabs, Oxford Expression Technologies, Peak Proteins , Promab Biotechnologies, Promega, Proteogenix, Sino Biological, Takara Bio, Thermo Fisher Scientific, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
- The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global protein expression market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
- The report analyzes the global protein expression market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
- Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global protein expression market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in the incidence of chronic diseases
4.1.2 Growth of the geriatric population
4.1.3 Growth in Life Science and Biopharmaceutical Industries
4.1.4 Attractive funding for protein-based research
4.2.1 Risk of contamination related to protein purification
4.2.2 Complicated Expression and Purification of Membrane Proteins
4.3.1 Emergence of microfluidics
4.3.2 Improvements in innovations such as mass spectrometry and molecular genetics for better detection
4.4.1 High cost of protein expression reagents and instruments
4.4.2 Significant Shortage of Trained Health Professionals and Lack of Local Expertise
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Protein Expression Market, By System Type
6.2 Prokaryotic expression systems
6.3 Mammalian cell expression systems
6.4 Insect cell expression systems
6.4.1 Baculovirus systems
6.4.2 2 Other insect cell systems
6.5 Yeast expression systems
6.5.1 K.Lactis systems
6.5.2 2 Saccharomyces systems
6.5.3 3 Pichia Systems
6.5.4 4 Other expressions of yeast
6.6 Cell-free expression systems
6.7 Algal-based expression systems
7 Global Protein Expression Market, By Product and Service
7.3 Expression vectors
7.4 Competent cells
8 Global Protein Expression Market, by Application
8.2 Therapeutic applications
8.3 Industrial applications
8.4 Search requests
9 Global Protein Expression Market, By End User
9.2 Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
9.3 Academic research institutes
9.4 Contract research organizations
10 Americas Protein Expression Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of the Americas
11 European protein expression market
11:15 a.m. Switzerland
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East & Africa Protein Expression Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Protein Expression Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lankan
1:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 company profiles
15.1 3M Company
15.2 Agilent Technologies
15.3 Artes Biotechnology
15.5 Bio-Rad Laboratories
15.6 Genscript Biotech
15.7 Jena Bioscience
15.9 Life Sensors
15.13 New England Biological Laboratories
15.14 Oxford Expression Technologies
15.15 Protein Peak
15.16 Promab Biotechnologies
15.19 Sino Organic
15.20 Organic Takara
15.21 Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gq2r4l
Global Protein Expression Market