DUBLIN, March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Night Vision Device Industry” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global night vision devices market is estimated at $8.25 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $13.71 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 10.70%.
The increasing quality of devices among nature enthusiasts and life seekers may propel demand. Additionally, the affordability and technical feasibility of providing soldiers with sighting devices capable of fabricating squared color images is expected to drive the market growth. Law enforcement authorities use night goggles to conduct activities and confirm mission readiness of defense personnel. The increase in terrorist attacks, political tensions on the borders and the huge demand for security LEDs for NVDs in the military and defense industry.
Technological innovations such as improvements in the components used by vision devices are contributing to the development of the night vision devices market. Strict government standards on the intensity of use of competitors’ products in the market pose a major challenge for key players. The production prices of night vision products have limited the ability to assemble, and therefore these devices are created on the market only for military forces.
Drone activated with night vision cameras on people who do not appear to be wearing masks in public places and not maintaining social distance. Some factors restraining the market are high manufacturing costs such as night vision optics and expensive third generation technology. The high costs of NVDs include night vision devices that limit their use. Therefore, the devices are only used for military purposes. Some manufacturers are forced to respect costs due to related political issues. These can reduce the adoption of NVD like goggles and goggles in the market.
- The global night vision devices market is further segmented on the basis of device, technology, application and geography.
- By device type, the market is categorized as Night Vision Camera, Night Vision Goggles, Night Vision Goggles, and Night Goggles.
- By technology type, the market is categorized into thermal imaging, image intensifier, and infrared illumination.
- By application, the market is categorized as Military, Surveillance, Security, Hunting, Navigation, Hidden Object Detection, Paranormal Research, Others.
- According to geography, America is expected to dominate the market.
Some of the companies covered in this report are Flir Systems, Exelis Inc., L3 Technologies, American technologies Network corp., Elbit Systems, Rockwell Collins Inc., Bae systems Plc., Leonardo SpA, Thales group, Night vision devices, N-Vision Optics, Safran Vectronix AG, Adams Industries Inc., Excelitas Technologies Corp, Opgal Optronic industries Ltd, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United StatesRest of the Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UKRest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emiratesrest of the MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, TaiwanRest of Asia Pacific.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global night vision devices market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using a Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 market influencers
4.1.1 Reasonable cost and technical feasibility
4.1.2 Demand among Nature Enthusiasts and Wildlife Researchers
4.1.3 Law enforcement authorities use night goggles
4.1.4 Rise in military and defense spending
4.2.1 Strict standards and regulations
4.2.2 Significant Manufacturing Costs and Limitation of Production
4.2.3 High Cost Associated with Night Vision Device
4.3.1 Technological innovation in components
4.3.2 Adoption of Advanced NVDS to Create Growth Opportunities
4.4.1 High Cost of NVDS
4.4.2 Manufacturers are forced to keep prices high
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Night Vision Devices Market, By Device Type
6.2 Night vision camera
6.3 Night vision scope
6.3.2 Portable scopes
6.4 Night Vision Goggles
6.5 Night Vision Goggles
6.6 Binocular and monocular
7 Global Night Vision Devices Market, By Technology Type
7.2 Thermal imaging
7.3 Image intensifier
7.4 Infrared illumination
8 Global Night Vision Devices Market, By Type of Application
8.7 Hidden object detection
8.8 Paranormal research
9 Global Night Vision Devices Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1M&A and investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 company profiles
11.1 Flir Systems
11.2 Exélis Inc.
11.3 L3 Technology
11.4 American Technologies Network corp.
11.5 Elbit Systems
11.6 Rockwell Collins Inc.
11.7 Bae Systems Plc.
11.8 Leonardo SpA
11.9 Thales Group
11.10 Night Vision Devices
11.11 N-Vision Optics
11.12 Safran Vectronix AG
11.13 Adams Industries Inc.
11.14 Excelitas Technologies Corp.
11.15 Opgal Optronic industries Ltd.
11.16 Dali Technology
11.17 Thermoteknix Systems Ltd.
11.19 Harris Company
11.21 Meopta United States Inc.
11.23 Newcon Optikamong
11.24 ASELSAN AS
11.25 Raytheon Co.
11.26 Vista Exterior Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qd39tq
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets